Monday, January 12, 2009

I Had A Crazy Idea







I've been reading recently about Ttv (Through The Viewfinder), which is shooting a photo through the viewfinder of another camera. So, when I spotted this panoramic viewer, which self focuses, I decided to drop my little old quarter into it and try to shoot the House Of Blues water tower through the lens. LOL

I must have looked like a bumbling idiot, because, you know, those machines are kind of heavy and clumsy, and it was difficult holding my camera in one hand against the viewer while trying to get the machine into the right position. The last photo is, of course, a normal shot from beside the viewer.

Hey, MB, should I move this over to Crappy??

LOL

3 comments:

Flying Solo said...

I like the first and the last one. Keep trying! lol

Small City Scenes said...

Well, I think it depends on what catagory you are trying for.
Crazy? YES!!!!
Or maybe, have you seen what the Feb. theme is? This might work.
Interesting idea though.
the first pic looks like that robot in some movie. MB

Carletta said...

I was thinking along the same lines as MB - first one reminds me of WALL-E!
I like the second one - kinda like being in a submarine. :)
The next two - uh, well, you know.

The normal shot is terrific!