Monday, December 29, 2008

Virgin



I took this photo on my way into the Virgin Megastore on Sunday morning. Yes, my new favorite thing (has been for a while, actually) is going to the Coco Moka Cafe on the upper level and relaxing on the patio with a cup of Seattle's Best coffee. I like the coffee more each time I drink it. It is smooth. And I love the view from the patio, or terrace, looking out at the people enjoying the West Side of Downtown Disney. It is just nice!

When I decided to post this picture, I had to decide on a title, as we all do when posting. I was looking at the photo and thinking: Virgin In The Clouds, then I noticed the letters above the sign; after I stopped laughing, I thought Virgin With Gas. That would have been too crass, so I just went with Virgin. LOL

And, on a final note, I have seen Coco Moka Cafe misspelled a number of times recently, and it always makes me think of the WONDERFUL Coca Cutie. Here are some of the misspellings: Coca Moka Cafe, Coca Mocha Caffe, Coco Moko Coffee Shop - lol. I like the first one.

3 comments:

Flying Solo said...

LOL
Sometimes I think I might change my name to Cocoa because I like it so much.

coco gas?

Small City Scenes said...

I like Coca Moka best. MB

Janice Thomson said...

Virgin is an interesting name for a store... :)