Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Road Trip 12/22/08












Little did I know that the smoke I was photographing in the first shot was some fifty miles from where I was standing and that I would be driving by it a couple of hours later on my way to Stuart, Florida.

With the exception of the first photo, all these were shot from the Florida Turnpike on my return drive from Stuart, once I saw how incredible the sky looked with the sun going down. I was doing about 70 mph the entire time, so that explains the blurriness of some of the photos.

On the way down, I took a couple of shots of the smoke with my cellphone camera and sent them to my Mobile Blog.

3 comments:

Flying Solo said...

You with blurred photos??
Amazing colours. You sure its the same smoke? Kidding :)

I like the 1st and the 3rd from the end the most.

Small City Scenes said...

yeah, just wondered what you were smoking----glad you explained. MB

Janice Thomson said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas George! Hope 2009 is good to you :)