Sunday, November 30, 2008

Medieval Fighters





I stumbled upon this scene as I drove by the Lakefront Park in Kissimmee yesterday. The little guy in the first photo is actually the 'big' guy. I took over fifty photos in eight minutes, and every one of them has him in it because every other fighter went against him. The fights were very fast, just a few blows landed, and it was over. The 'other' fighter in the second photo is a woman, a redhead as a matter of fact. When I say 'little guy' it is only compared to the other man in the photo, as they were all big men. Giants!

4 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

An interesting scene to stumble across. MB

Flying Solo said...

Finally you find the redhead!
Great photos! I like big guys, please post the others 47.

Carletta said...

I see that wisp of red hair!

Janice Thomson said...

Good heavens that's quite the scene to stumble across - and with a redhead no less! :)