Monday, November 10, 2008

Folk Art Festival



I went to Downtown Disney yesterday in search of adventure and just happened to stumble upon the 33rd Annual Festival Of The Masters. One hundred and fifty award winning artists were invited to the festival - it was quite a scene. There was also a Folk Art Festival included. I don't know if the folk art artists were award winning or not, but they do produce some amazing works. I only took a few pictures of the art on display, and I have to say this one is my favorite. It is by Janet Moses - her "White Trash" collection was really outstanding. Unfortunately, she wanted just a tad bit more than I was willing to pay for this piece, so the photo will have to do for now.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love this one! lol

Small City Scenes said...

Looks like Cher in the laundramat. LOL MB

Janice Thomson said...

How funny!MB is right - it sure does look like Cher... :)

Carletta said...

In my next life I want to be her. LOL!