Saturday, May 3, 2008

Gator Head



I was shooting the breeze at the Kissimmee Breakwater with one of the Airboat Captains, when this fellow came along carrying the captain's lunch in one hand and the Gator Head in the other.

"Hey, how ya doin'?" I asked.

"Good. You?" he responded.

"You cut that off a gator out in the lake?" I asked, in statement fashion.

"Nah!" he says.

"Yes, you did! You cut it off a gator just now, didn't you!" I exclaimed.

He gave me a weird look, as if I was some kind of yokel tourist. "Nope!" he says. "But it is a real gator head!"



Yeah, no kidding!

Some people just don't get my humor!!

LOL

3 comments:

Uma por Dia said...

It's a bit strange to walk heads in the street, to medieval! but not to understand your humor ss because the matter should be seriously. LOL
Why people want gators heads? to hang on the wall?

George Townboy said...

I think they put them on shelves, like bookcase shelves, or tables, as decorations! They used to sell them here at the 7-11, but stopped for some reason - they had all sizes, from little babies heads to adults like this one!

Uma por Dia said...

Yek!! :(